Sirensong's store policies - including information on exchanges, returns, refunds, repairs, etc. Our goal is your happiness - we will always try to work within, or around our stated policies if necessary, in such a way that you come out on top. Aloha!
Your satisfaction is our biggest priority! We understand that wetsuit shopping online can be difficult. Please rest assured that if things go wrong, we will do our very best to make it right. To be eligible for a refund, exchange, or store credit, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Simple!
Eligible Returns. If an item is returned to us used or notably transformed from the condition in which it was sent, to an extent that the merchandise could not be sold at full price to a new owner ☹ (sad), we'll contact you to discuss why an exchange or full refund can’t be offered (don’t worry, this is super-rare – in fact, it has yet to happen – ‘cuz our customers are awesome!)
- Exchange. If the fit is incompatible, we will happily do an exchange on eligible items. Send the item back to us and once we receive it we will ship the replacement wetsuit back to you. (You will not be charged for shipping of the new wetsuit, but we kindly ask that you pay the return shipping on the original merchandise. To make it easier for you, you can purchase a return label through our website and just re-use the box we initially sent you.)
- Modification. If fit modifications are required, especially after a wetsuit has been used, you may request alterations. Some mods may be outside the scope of what we can offer. Depending on the difficulty of the job, we generally charge between $15 and $50.
- Repair. If a wetsuit requires repairs within the first year, Sirensong will make the repair for free and will cover the cost of shipping for the return both ways. Repairs may be possible after one year, but may come at a small fee (TBD) to the customer, and we will split the cost of shipping on the return.
- Refunds. Once your return is received, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. You’ll receive an email notifying you of the refund once it is initiated. Depending on the credit card company/payment method, it can take up to 10 days for the funds/credit to show in your account after the refund is initiated.
➺ ➺ Return Instructions
1. If returning, first send an email to let us know: email@example.com
2. Returns should be mailed to the following address:
61-274 KAMEHAMEHA HWY, UNIT G
HALEIWA, HAWAII 96712
3. Please include your Order Number (SIR####) or a copy of your invoice along with the returned merchandise so that we can properly identify it.
► It’s very important that returned merchandise be carefully and properly packed so that it does not come back to us with extra creases! Some creasing is normal/unavoidable and will relax after use, but nobody likes to receive an excessively wrinkled wettie. So…please return your suit using the following packing technique:
a. Wetsuits should be laid out flat and placed inside the protective plastic sleeve. (Long sleeve suits come with extra airbags to reduce creasing. Fold the sleeves under to the back of the wetsuit and place the air bags in the fold between the sleeve and the back of the wetsuit. Do this before inserting the wetsuit inside the plastic sleeve.)
b. Next, with the wetsuit already in the plastic bag, place the [remaining] air bag cushion(s) over the center-back of the suit and gently roll or fold the wetsuit over the cushion so that there are no hard creases or folds.
c. Please use a cardboard box rather than a soft packing envelope to protect the merchandise. We also strongly suggest using a trackable shipping service as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
These simple steps make a huge difference!
♡ ♡ ♡ Your care is so much appreciated! ♡ ♡ ♡