Frequently Asked Questions about placing orders, sizing, styles, prices, etc.
We hope this FAQ page will be of help in answering your questions. Feel free to ask additional questions via email!
Do you make wetsuits with full coverage bottoms? (short answer: yes!)
Do you ship internationally? (short answer: yes!)
Do you sponsor athletes or have brand ambassadors? (short answer: yes!)
Can I return or exchange a suit if it doesn't fit? (short answer: yes!)
Do your wetsuits have a warranty? (short answer: yes!)
The suit I want is SOLD OUT - when will you restock it?
All of our collections are limited-edition, and produced in one-time, small batches. While we do not re-stock, some of our most-loved prints reappear in future collections with slight variations. If you MUST HAVE a certain suit, you can reach out to us to see if we might be able to track one down for you ♡
✘✘✘ Unfortunately, we are not taking custom orders at this time.
How does SIZING work?
Sirensong wetsuits currently come in XS, S, S+ (for a longer torso), M, L, and XL (jackets-only for now). We look forward to expanding our collections to include more sizes in the future. (Keep scrolling for our size chart...)
WETSUIT FITTING and TRYING-ON TIPS
from our designer, Jamie...
- The suit should fit like a second skin - you don't want it to be too loose or you may end up with excessive water flooding into the suit.
- Exactly *how tight* has an element of preference to it. Personally, I expect to have to suck in my tummy a bit to zip it up, but then once zipped, the suit is comfortably snug.
- Keep in mind that if you have damp skin or are even a little bit sweaty when trying on...that will make it a lot harder to put on - doable - just more difficult :)
- The neoprene will stretch out a little bit and conform to your body shape with use, but don't count on it stretching out a whole lot.
- Especially with long-sleeve suits - they are quite a bit more comfortable once you get in the water. Also notable for long-sleeve suits... the sleeves are designed for maximum comfort when the arms are extended/in motion - the norm when you are actively wearing the suit (vs arms down, flat at your sides).
- Lastly...depending on your booty/hip size - the side ties can be cinched all the way closed/tight, or they can be threaded loosely so there is a gap. (I like to double-knot the ties once I find the sweet spot for my body.) Because the bottoms are adjustable in this way - you can put more focus on the size of your waist and upper body when determining size.
If you're not sure which size will work best for you, you can reach out to us for help in narrowing down the best size. You can also order two sizes to compare the fit, and then return one (or both) of them for a refund if it doesn't work out. Or, if you are on O'ahu, you can make an appointment to come in to our design studio on the North Shore for a fitting.
Do you make wetsuits with full coverage BOTTOMS?
Yes! In fact, all of our wetsuits come in two bottom styles, pictured below:
- The "BOOTY SHORTS" bottom (left) offers extra coverage for your cheeks
- The "HAWAIIAN-CUT" bottom (right) is our cheekier, bikini-style option.
Will you make full suits?
While our current focus is on gear for warm-water climates, yes - we are in the process of developing both leggings and a full suit. Stay tuned!
Do you SPONSOR athletes and/or have a brand ambassador program?
Yes! If you'd like to apply to join our tribe, click here.
Do you ship INTERNATIONALLY?
Absolutely! We'll be happy to ship to you wherever you live and we have various shipping options available for international customers.
➳➳➳ Please be advised that you are responsible for import tariffs (i.e., taxes/duties) payable to your home country. We have no control over these fees. More info on shipping here.
What happens if my wetsuit doesn't fit? What is your return/exchange policy?
Sirensong stands behind our products and wants happy customers. We want to make things right if anything goes wrong. The short answer is: YES, you can return for a refund or exchange for a different size. Our store policies can be found here.
Do your wetsuits come with a WARRANTY?
Yes! Should anything go wrong with the quality of the suit within the first year (e.g., a zipper breaks), we will repair the wetsuit for free. Quality is extremely important to us!